Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's for dinner?

I don't know really.............maybe french toast and eggs? I hate having J and Allissa being such picky eaters!! LOL it's aweful! We have company coming soon so I'm trying to get Allissa to pick up her mess but it's slow going! Why can't she just pick up after herself??? I did the dishes and washed the kitchen floor but man........the living room is still messy!! I hate it when people come over and it's not clean, I mean yeah I have 2 children BUT that's no reason for it to be so messy coincidentally when people come over. I feel like no one ever gets to see how nice my things are because of the mess ya know?

On the bright side, I got my wireless adapter working again on my laptop. YEAH! So excited I don't have to be attached to a LAN cord anymore haha!

So I got more of Allissa's HS books today, I may have gone overboard but at least I will have a lot of things to keep things switched up here and there. I have books mainly from BJU and A Beka but I also found some first grade books at walmart for her to work on this summer when she's board and to kind of keep on top of things. We're definitely working on our reading! If there's one goal I want her to accomplish by the end of the school year is for her to be a good reader for the age of 6. I have things to help with that, books, sight word cards, phonics books, and I think I will buy some A Beka readers as well.

My goal list is something I'm working on. First obviously is the affore mentioned, reading. Second would be for her to be able to tell time third would be for her to know money and it's value. I was thinking of setting up a bank account for her so she can take any loose change she finds and put it in an account and have her save it until she gets to so many $'s then she can spend it on what she wants maybe?

Aside from Homeschooling, I got a LOT done last night by going through McKenna's and Allissa's clothing and donating about 3/4 of what they owned. Let me tell you I have about 15 bags of clothes, thats GARBAGE bags of clothes! One bag is mine, all my smaller cclothes that I won't wear again for a while, jeans especially since I mostly wear skirts now, they're comfy. But anyway, I still have to go through Allissa's toys and clean them out. Her b-day is coming up in September and I don't like the mess her toys are making (or the clothes) which is one reason Im donating so much. The "and a mess" may just turn into "2 kids" LOL

If you haven't noticed by now, I love to talk!!!! Doesn't matter the topic, I LOVE to talk so that being said I'm actually out of things to say for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment