Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cleaning the "and a mess"

So I spent this morning cleaning the messy living room. McKenna sat nicely in her stationary walker for the entire time! yay!!
I told my mother in law we're homeschooling, she didn't seem to mind, if she did she kept it quiet which is what I want for people to do. I really don't need people telling me how to raise my children!

My mother in law is a very nice woman! I'm very lucky to have both her and my husbands step mom in my life as well as my own mom. They give great advice on things!

On another front, I start college once again on 6/22. I tried ordering my books today and low and behold somethings wrong with my financial aid apparently. When I went to check out it said my student account was $0 it should have said $700. Luckily I have a great financial aid advisor who just emailed me a copy of what was said and they should be inputting $700 into my bookstore account sometime soon here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment