Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday

So yesterday's fishing derby had a GREAT turn out for it being a first year thing! Almost 100 people registered and they raised over $700 for the area food pantries!!!
Allissa  stayed the night at her nana's last night, giving us some much needed alone time! The
J let me sleeping today............until NOON!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up and couldn't believe I had missed church!! :(  but I got some much needed rest.

Then today we went to our friends farm and hung out for a bit. We always have fun there. So much fun that Allisssa throws a fit when we leave. Not sure what to do about her fit throwing lately. Any advice? we've given altimatums but they dont work, we've tried positive reinforcement but its not working either..........*sigh* maybe it's just a phase? It just started in the last few months since we had McKenna.

So on the homeschool front, I got Allissa's geography book yesterday. Still waiting on her health book to get here. I have to start going through and making lesson plans now..........yikes!!  NY law states she has to attend school a certain amount of days and hours so I hope the huge box of books I have will get used lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment