Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's day

So it's been a few days since I've posted. I forgot my login info LOL!!
I've ordered almost all of Allissa's curriculum for next year, even got some from walmart!!
The sources I've used are Ebay, Christianbook.com, homeschoolclassifieds.com and walmart. I've even found some stuff at Goodwill!
I think I've bought every subject required by Ny, the only thing lacking is music and Allissa is highly expressing the want to play violin! Looks like I will be finding a violin teacher around here!
McKenna's doing GREAT! She just tried rolling over in her carseat lol
the house is a huge mess still!! I've had no ambition to fix it either but maybe I will tomorrow.

Allissa graduated K last Thursday! YAY! I can't believe we're starting the first grade!

I've also joined some local homeschool groups on yahoo and they have frequent field trips and get togethers so that should be fun! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment