Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"and a mess" is back

Another day another mess to clean lol. What else is new?! I have an appt today. Fun fun. Tomorrow night Allissa graduates Kindy. I can't believe it! Where has the time gone?!

We're trying to break her of throwing fits if we don't go to  well anyones house. Any tips? She throws a major fit if we don't go here or there to so and so's house :(

I saw a family last night going into walmart. Pretty sure by the looks of them they homeschool :)  they had on homemade outfits, well, the girls did. A bigger sized family and all the girls were wearing skirts/dresses. I don't know if it's because of a coincidence or if my eyes are more open since we decided to HS that I'm actually seeing families that DO HS!! Pretty cool to see there's quite a few families in this small county that HS.

No comments:

Post a Comment