Monday, August 15, 2011

Starting homeschooling

So we will be beginning schooling on Sept 6th :) We are using an oline curriculum through time4leaning.com. Im anxious to get started lol. I also applied for a job, not sure I totally WANT to work but  think Im just getting cabin fever kwim? I do have someone who wants me to babysit her 6 yo so thats something ive been thinking of doing instead of actually working, just to bring in a little more cash

Nothing is new here with us, we're not preventing but not trying for baby#4 still !
Car shopping......................ugh!~! I hate it!!!! We have a few week befor we're able to get a new to us van but itll happen soon and im excited to have something decent for a change!!!

We are cloth diapering still. and I LOVE it!!! Its very very addicting!! Ive also switched to Mama Cloth as well and that's becoming addicting a well!! Im trying to find a sewing machine so I can make my own cloth and diapers :)

McKenna i doing well, growing like a weed! She was 17lbs4oz at her last appt and 27" long!! big girl!she is in 12m clothing!
Illl try to update more often! Its hard sometimes lol

No comments:

Post a Comment